Update on IVF Safety, Genomics, ICSI and Biopsy Techniques
The workshop is intended to provide participants with a practical update on genomics and safety in the IVF laboratory. The use of electronic witnessing to improve safety and quality management in the laboratory will be highlighted. Participants will receive a practical update as well as hands-on training in laser assisted hatching, use of the microscope, ICSI, and trophectoderm biopsy utilizing hamster oocytes and mouse embryos.
- Safety and Quality Management in the Laboratory
- Update on Genomics
- Sperm prep, ICSI, and Sperm Selection
- Optimizing Hands-on Micromanipulation (Laser Use, ICSI and Trophectoderm Biopsy)
- 2-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 12 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with previous micromanipulation experience
It is essential that all participants have micromanipulation skills. This course is not intended for beginners unless they have taken the beginner micromanipulation workshop in conjunction with this course. Students will be grouped by experience wherever possible.
Course fee is $750. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
- July 25-26, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon