Participants will learn the principles of cryobiology, including vitrification, and examine clinical data from the scientific literature. This course also includes demonstrations of the vitrification cooling and warming procedures followed by the opportunity for some hands-on work using examples of open and closed devices as well as DMSO and DMSO-free systems.
- Principles of Cryobiology including comparison of slow freezing and vitrification
- Vitrification Systems
- Optimizing cooling and warming protocols
- 1-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 12 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists looking to learn the vitrification techniques or optimize results
Working as a clinical embryologist.
Course fee is $250. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- May 30, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon
- October 18, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon
- December 6, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon