Biopsy Techniques and Safety in the IVF Laboratory
The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and introductory practical skills under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. It provides an overview of microscopy skill optimization, use of laser, trophectoderm biopsy techniques, and electronic witnessing. Choice of pipets, media, and possible uses of the biopsied material will be discussed. Participants will learn to prepare the biopsy setting, perform assisted hatching using the laser, perform biopsy, and retrieve cells; participants will gain hands-on experience of these techniques using mouse embryos.
- Optimizing Microscopy and Micromanipulations Skills
- Safety and Quality Management in the Laboratory
- Hands on Microscope, Laser, and Trophectoderm Biopsy
- 1-day course from 12pm-8pm
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- 12 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with basic micromanipulation experience
It is essential that all participants have basic micromanipulation skills.
Course fee is $250. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Refreshments and dinner will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- February 28, 2018 in Irvine, CA: SOLD OUT
- March 22, 2018 in Dallas, TX: Registration Open Now
- April 12, 2018 in San Francisco, CA: Registration Will Open Soon
- May 23, 2018 in San Francisco, CA: Registration Will Open Soon
- June 7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA: Registration Will Open Soon
- August 9, 2018 in Chicago, IL: Registration Will Open Soon
- September 12, 2018 in Montreal, Quebec, CA: Registration Will Open Soon
- September 27, 2018 in Providence, RI: Registration Will Open Soon