Participants will receive an overview of the equipment and tools needed to perform micromanipulation procedures. A step-by-step guide to set up tools will be included. The fundamentals of ICSI and trophectoderm biopsy procedures will be discussed, demonstrated, and practiced.
Hands-on sessions will allow participants to practice optimizing the use of the microscope, laser, and trophectoderm biopsy technique using mouse embryos.
- Microscope set-up and use
- Proper micromanipulation tool set up
- Basic laser use for trophectoderm biopsy
- Basic hands-on ICSI and trophectoderm biopsy
- 1-day course that can be taken alone or combined with a more advanced 2-day course depending on experience level
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 6 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with embryology experience but limited or no micromanipulation experience.
It is essential that all participants are working in an embryology setting with basic embryology skills.
Course fee is $500. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- March 27, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now
- April 24, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon
- July 24, 2018 in Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon