Safety and Troubleshooting in the IVF Laboratory
The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and practical skills regarding safety and troubleshooting in the IVF laboratory. Topics that will be covered include optimizing microscopy skills, optimizing culture and Ph, quality control and electronic witnessing.
- Optimizing Microscopy and Micromanipulations Skills
- Optimizing Culture and Ph
- Safety and Quality Management in the Laboratory
- 1-day course from 9:30am-4:30pm
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- 20 participants
- This course is targeted towards professionals working in the IVF field.
No minimum experience is required for this session.
Course fee is $500. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Refreshments and lunch will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course. Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- October 9, 2019 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon
- October 10, 2019 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon
- October 17, 2019 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Will Open Soon