Update on Embryology Lab, Genomics, and Hands-On ICSI Techniques
The workshop is intended to provide participants with a practical update on genomics and ICSI in the IVF laboratory. Participants will receive a practical update as well as hands-on training in laser assisted hatching, use of the microscope, laser and ICSI.
- Embryology Laboratory Updates
- Update on Genomics
- Sperm prep, ICSI, and Sperm Selection
- Optimizing Hands-on Micromanipulation (Laser Use and ICSI)
- 2-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 6 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with previous micromanipulation experience
It is essential that all participants have micromanipulation skills. This course is not intended for beginners unless they have taken the beginner micromanipulation workshop in conjunction with this course. Students will be grouped by experience wherever possible.
Course fee is $1000. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- January 21, 2020 - January 22, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now
- May 19, 2020 - May 20, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now
- September 22, 2020 - September 23, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now