Updates on Embryology Lab, Genomics and Hands-On Biopsy
The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and practical skills under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. It provides an overview of the latest in genomics, microscopy skill optimization, proper laser use, trophectoderm biopsy techniques, and embryology. Participants will learn to prepare the biopsy setting, perform assisted hatching using the laser, and perform biopsy and cell preparation.
Hands-on sessions will allow participants to practice microscope, laser and trophectoderm biopsy technique using mouse embryos.
- Optimizing Microscopy and Laser Use
- Embrology Lab Updates
- Hands-on Microscope, Laser, and Trophectoderm Biopsy
- 2-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 6 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with micromanipulation experience
It is essential that all participants have basic micromanipulation skills.
Course fee is $1000. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- February 4, 2020 - February 5, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now
- June 16, 2020 - June 17, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now
- October 6, 2020 - October 7, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now