Participants will receive an overview of the equipment and tools needed to perform micromanipulation procedures. A step-by-step guide to set up tools will be included. The fundamentals of ICSI will be discussed, demonstrated, and practiced.
Hands-on sessions will allow participants to practice optimizing the use of the microscope, laser, sperm isolation and ICSI technique using mouse embryos.
- Microscope set-up and use
- Proper micromanipulation tool set up
- Basic laser use for trophectoderm biopsy
- Basic hands-on ICSI
- 2-day course
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- Up to 6 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with embryology experience but limited or no micromanipulation experience.
- 9:30am: Arrivals & Welcome
- 10:00am-11:30am: Lecture
- 11:30am-1145am: Coffee, Bio, & Tech Break
- 11:45am-12:45pm: Equipment Orientation & Tool Set-up
- 12:45pm-1:30pm: Lunch & Meet the Team
- 1:30pm-4:30pm: Hands-on Training
- 4:30pm: Round Table Wrap-up
- All day: Hands-on training
It is essential that all participants are working in an embryology setting with basic embryology skills.
Course fee is $750. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course.
Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- March 3, 2020 - March 4, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now
- July 27, 2020 - July 29, 2020 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: Registration Open Now