The workshop is intended to provide participants with core knowledge and introductory practical skills under the supervision of an experienced practitioner. It provides an overview of microscopy skill optimization, use of laser, trophectoderm biopsy techniques, and review of current PGT technology. Choice of pipets, media, and possible uses of the biopsied material will be discussed. Participants will learn to prepare the biopsy setting, perform assisted hatching using the laser, perform biopsy, and retrieve cells; participants will gain hands-on experience of these techniques using mouse embryos.
- Optimizing Microscopy and Micromanipulations Skills
- Hands-on Microscope, Laser, Trophectoderm Biopsy and Cell Preparation
- 2-day course from 9:30am-4:30pm
- Lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practical sessions
- 6 participants
- This course is targeted towards embryologists with beginner level micromanipulation experience
You must be currently working in an IVF clinic setting. If you are not working in an IVF setting, please contact email@example.com for placement.
Course fee is $750. Transportation and accommodation are not included. Refreshments and lunch will be provided during the course.
Select a date below to register for this course. Certain dates may not yet be open for registration.
- January 29, 2019 – January 30, 2019 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: SOLD OUT
- February 04, 2019 – February 06, 2019 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: SOLD OUT
- March 4, 2019 – March 5, 2019 in Center of Excellence, Livingston, NJ: SOLD OUT